Philosophy to be adopted by member associations and producers, which principles are: attitude change, union and associativism, business development and continuous learning.
- Improved management of Orplana member associations
- Training the technical team and producers linked to them.Created by Orplana in partnership with Solidaridad.
Participating associations in order of adhesion
- 01. Socicana – Guariba
- 02. AFCOP – Valparaíso
- 03. Assobari – Bariri
- 04. Canasol – Araraquara
- 05. Assocap – Capivari
- 06. Canaoeste – Sertãozinho
- 07. Assocana – Assis
- 08. Ascana – Lençois Pauista
- 09. Associcana – Jaú
- 10. Novocana – Novo Horizonte
- 11. Aplacana – Monte Aprazível
- 12. APMP – Rio Verde
- 13. Aprocana - Quirinópolis
Results achieved 2019
- 10 associations served, 8 with Raízen suppliers;
- 7.000 producers served indirectly;
- 120 producers using digital tools;
- 6 training events held by associations / Orplana for producers;
- 2020 – 32 associations engaged. Potential target 11 thousand producers;
- Plans to extend the project's financing until 2022;
Figure 1. Diagram of Muda Cana program
Figure 2. Steps in the process of supporting associations to improve management of the Muda Cana program
Source: Original research results
Note: Adaptation of the Muda Cana Program, developed by Polo BPM
Canatube, what is it?
Specialists are invited to record video lessons on relevant topics to the producer. These videos are available on a video sharing platform that is available to interested parts.
watch here all the channel videos